July 6th 2022
Board Members present; Daniel Munoz, Amanda Munoz, Shawn Brown, Travis and Jesie Rippe, Hugo Cortez, Jose Garza, Angel Hostetter, Alicia Rodriguez, Carrie Burley, Terri Barajas, Nehemiah, Madison
Board Members not in attendance;
- Presidents Report
- MYSA By-Laws
- Thank you for all the help and teamwork with the fireworks booth! It was a great week
- Opening Day approaching August 27th, think about ideas and will be discussed at the next meeting.
- Treasurers Report
Great job- We raised over 71,000! Once we take out from the bill for TNT and taxes the total will be provided to the board.
- Fireworks Update
- Final Numbers- (Carrie)- Inventory will be done at 8:00 tomorrow morning. May need help from other members if the container is not picked up by Friday.
- Uniforms Update
- Bids for Jerseys
- #1- CA Logogs- 19,700
- #2-Ace High- 19,116
- #3- Cypress- 20,200
*Jose stated that Cypress has been the most communicative.
*Jose will get some samples/pictures from Ace and Cypress to compare to vote via Groupme.
- Registration/ Technology
- Number of registrations so far.
*Keep plugging registration!
* Try to get in contact with the district to see if we can send out communication through the schools.
- Equipment Update
- New goals Goals for U-10,8,6
- Goalie Jersey’s
- First Aid kit
*Will need to get a quote and vote to get them ASAP. Hugo will contact supplier to get the quotes.
*July 19th/20th- Go clean out Preston and see if we need anything else.
- Social Media Update
- $70/hour for photographer for opening day. Angel offered to take some pictures and other board members can send in any photos they may have.
- Head Coach Update
- Inventory- Will check Preston shed
- Sponsorships- Madison reported that we have 13 total sponsorships so far.
- Fields- Internet issues will table for next meeting.
- Opening Day
- August 27th
Next Meeting- Wednesday, July 20th